Dental Implants – The look of Natural Teeth
Do you have problems with a missing tooth, or a missing series of teeth? Or perhaps you have dentures, which come loose at the most awkward moments. Dental implants are innovative teeth replacement process that permanently anchors replacement teeth in the mouth. Implants help to protect remaining teeth from loss or drifting, prevent bone loss and improve tooth function and overall health. Eat what you want, speak clearly and retain a youthful look and spirit. Dental implants can help you look and feel better, and enjoy an overall higher quality of life. Imagine the comfort and confidence you will feel when your missing teeth are replaced by implants that look and feel like your natural teeth. We have helped many of our patients recapture the natural beauty of their smiles, and we would love to do the same for you. Reasons for dental implants:
- Replacing a Single or Several Teeth
- Replacing All of Your Teeth: If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
- Resolve Joint Pain or Bite Problems
- Restore Chewing, Speech, and Digestion
- Restore or Enhance Facial Tissues
Better Dental Care Is Our Mission
Emergency Dental & Same Day Appointments Are Available.
1101 Rutherford Rd., Unit#5 Thornhill, ON L4J 0E2
Copyright 2018 Dentistry On Thornhill Woods.