Premier Thonrhill Cosmetic Dentistry
If you have ever felt self-conscious about your teeth, smile with your mouth closed, or cover your mouth when you are talking, then we can help. The latest innovations in cosmetic dentistry have opened up a world of choice for enhancing your smile. An attractive smile opens doors and improves self-confidence. With our Thornhill cosmetic dentistry services, you can create a radiant smile that truly lights up a room.
Our Thornhill Cosmetic Dentists provide a wide choice of cosmetic procedures that can solve virtually any problem, and leave you beaming with confidence. Some of the more popular smile enhancing treatments we offer at our dental office include:
- Dental Veneers – Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin laminates of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth to cover deep stains, cracks and chips.
- Crowns – Are used to cover a tooth that has been repaired through a root canal, has cracked or has a large filling. Crowns offer extra protection to the damaged tooth. They can be made of a range of materials, but porcelain is the most popular because it blends in seamlessly with other teeth. Save & Add To Library
- Bridges – Missing teeth can diminish the appearance of a smile and can cause other teeth to drift out of place. Dental bridges are a commonly used solution for missing teeth. Dental bridges containing replacement teeth are anchored into place by healthy teeth on either side of the bridge. Bridges cannot be removed, but need to be checked for wear during regular dental checkups.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth can easily become stained by food, drinks and the aging process. At our office, we offer take-home custom whitening kits.
- White Fillings – White fillings are made to match your existing teeth to help you maintain a smile that looks clean and natural.
Here at Dentistry On Thornhill Woods, we proudly use the CEREC System for all our Crowns and Veneers.
What is CEREC Dentistry?
CEREC is short for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics Dentistry. Cerec is CAD/CAM digital dentistry using 3D technology. This technology utilizes digital impression to take a scan of the tooth or teeth and then we can make a full porcelain crown, veneer, fillings (inlay/onlay), and/or bridge all in ONE VISIT. The technology has now been around for over 30 years but only utilized by a select few dentists.
Why Do Patient’s Prefer CEREC?
- Convienent – Your time is valuable, everyone is busy and we are proud to offer you ONE VISIT Dentistry. No more waiting weeks!
- Metal free and biocompatible
- No messy impression – All digital impressions, no gagging
- No Temporaries – Get your permanent restoration in 1 visit
- Tooth colored – color matching to all your natural teeth
- Comfortable – The procedure is well tolerated by all patients and provides a precision fit leaving you feeling great.
- Efficient – No more multiple appointments, ONE VISIT
For more details regarding the benefits of CEREC, please click here.